Assured Property Management offers owners of rental property two different management options. Our Property Management Agreement offers you a complete package of management service so that you can enjoy a no-hassle investment in your rental property. View a sample property management agreement.
Our Property Management Agreement includes:
- Establish rent schedules based on market conditions
- Qualification of prospective tenants based on income/rent ratio, credit history and criminal background checks
- Preparation and execution of leases
- Compliance with Fair Housing Laws and Americans with Disabilities Act as well as municipal rental housing codes
- Rent Collection, including aggressive collection of past due accounts
- Move-in and move-out meetings with tenants
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Management of routine maintenance needed on all rental units
- Reduction of potential owner liability through a risk management policy including inspections, maintenance and insurance to prevent and/or mitigate possible loss due to legal action.
- Economic analysis and performance of remodeling, renovation and capital improvement projects.
- Payment and accounting for mortgages, property taxes and insurance policies
- Maintenance of proper accounting records and development of monthly financial statements, including year in summary and 1099’s for tax purposes
- Development and presentation to owners to budget
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reports for each unit
- Auditing and payment of bills and accounting for return or forfeiture of tenant security deposits
- Collections management